New feature: Integrated FCC weekly robocall and tele-market call report, automatically blocks numbers on the list.
Please Read First
* Please remember to turn off your phone's internal blocking list and uninstall all other blocking apps.
* Email us firstname.lastname@example.org for any question, no email will be ignored.
* Pick up and hangup works on Kitkat, Lollipop and Marshmallow.
* Free trial available. Email email@example.com with subject "request trial app" to receive a download link
* Guaranteed to work or your money back, no time limit
* Buy-one-get-one-free, after purchase, email us for a promo code for a free download.
News reporting, App Review, and User's Manual
* Latest user review: https://community.republicwireless.com/message/455656#comment-455656
* Third party App review: http://www.techlicious.com/blog/how-to-prevent-spam-callers-from-leaving-voicemail/
* TV news reporting: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/money/consumer/alerts/Call-blocking-app-Extreme-Call-Blocker-stops-telemarketing-calls-for-viewer
* User's Manual: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26632652/ExtremeCallBlockerUserManual.pdf
Call Blocking Modes
* Send to voice mail
* Pick up-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail.
* Mute only: only mute the ringtone on your side.
* Allow call but no voicemail: allow call to ring as normal but no voicemail allowed.
* Block outgoing calls: block outgoing call to a particular number.
* In-Call-Popup, let you pick up-and-hangup on a call and add the number to blacklist directly when call is ringing
Message Blocking Modes
* Erased: blocked message erased permanently, not recoverable.
* Saved in block log: blocked message saved in the log, can be viewed/edited/replied later.
* Hidden in private: blocked message hidden in private mailbox, can only be accessed with password .
* Auto response only: send auto response only, do not block messages.
* Forward: forward message to another number.
* Content filtering: message can be filtered based on content.
Customize Blocking List
* Blacklist: easiest way to block a number, add it to the blacklist and select a blocking mode.
* White list: for numbers you don't want to be blocked.
* Profile: build a blocking profiles and add as many numbers as you want to the profile, ideal for blocking a lot of numbers in the same way.
* Group blocking: block an entire Google contact group.
* Area code blocking: use wildcard to block an entire area code, or all numbers contain the same pattern.
* Timers: blacklist supports timers, set your blocking to start and end at a particular time during a particular day or days.
* Calendars: profile and group blocking support calendar scheduling, set your blocking to start and end according to your Google calendar.
Private Message Vault
* Support 128-bit encryption on SMS, prevent snooping from third party sms apps
* Support both SMS and MMS
* Password protected.
* Support remote clear to erase all messages remotely.
* Automatic time out.
* Calls to/from private numbers automatically erased from call log.
* Quickly turn on the do not disturb mode to block all calls .
* Support send to voicemail, hang up or mute call during donotdisturb period.
* Option to include white list numbers also when in the do not disturb mode.
* Password protected.
* Invisible mode, remove app icon from your app list.
* Support blocking of UNKNOWN,PRIVATE or RESTRICTED calls.
* One-click option to block all numbers not in your contact.
* Support sending auto response text messages to blocked calls or messages.
* Support wildcard * and ? matching of phone numbers.
* Support backup and restore to/from SD card or Dropbox.
* Automatically erase blocked calls from your call log.
* Blocking history log stores all blocked call and message info.
Click here to Download: Extreme Call Blocker